● Longer life than commutated motors from other manufacturers
● Low detent torques
● High efficiency
● High dynamic acceleration
● Good regulation characteristics
● Robust design
● Low moment of inertia
● Extremely high short time overload capacity of the motor
● Surface protection
● Minimum interference radiation, optional interference suppression
● High quality due to fully automated production lines
● Voltage Range: 12VDC, 24VDC.
● Output Power: 15~50 watts.
● Duty: S1, S2.
● Speed Range: up to 9,000 rpm.
● Operational Temperature: -20°C to +40°C.
● Insulation Grade: Class B, Class F.
● Bearing Type: durable brand ball bearings.
● Optional shaft material: #45 Steel, Stainless Steel, Cr40.
● Optional housing surface treatment: Powder Coated, Electroplating.
● Housing Type: Air Ventilated.
● EMC/EMI Performance: pass all EMC and EMI testing.
SUCTION PUMP, RUDDER CONTROL, HELICOPTER, SPEEDBOAT AND ETC.
Our prices are subject to specification depending on technical requirements. We will make offer we clearly understand your working condition and technical requirements.
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. Normally 1000PCS, however we also accept the custom made order with smaller quantity with higher expense.
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
For samples, the lead time is about 14 days. For mass production, the lead time is 30~45 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment.