The magnets can be use NdFeB(Neodymium Ferrum Boron) or conventional ferrite materials.
The motor also adopts the skewed slots design which greatly improve the electromagnetic noise.
By using bonded epoxy, the motor can be used in very harsh circumstances with severe vibration such as ambulance ventilator pump, suction pump and etc. In medical field.
● Voltage Range: 12VDC, 24VDC, 130VDC, 162VDC.
● Output Power: 50~300 watts.
● Duty: S1, S2.
● Speed Range: 1000rpm to 9,000 rpm.
● Operational Temperature: -20°C to +40°C.
● Insulation Grade: Class F, Class H.
● Bearing Type: ball bearings, dust-proof bearings.
● Optional shaft material: #45 Steel, Stainless Steel, Cr40.
● Optional housing surface treatment: Powder Coated, Electroplating,Anodizing.
● Housing Type: IP67, IP68.
● Slot Feature: Skew Slots,Straight Slots.
● EMC/EMI Performance: pass all EMC and EMI testing.
● RoHS Compliant, CE and UL standard.
COCKPIT GAUGE, INDICATORS, SATELLITES, OPTICAL SCANNERS GOLF CART, HOIST, WINCHES, GRINDER, SPINDLE, MACHINING MACHINE.
|Rated voltage||V dc||12||24||48|
|No load speed||rpm||3100||3100||3100|
|No load current||A||3||2.5||2.0|
|Weight of motor||kg||2.5||2.5||2.5|
Our prices are subject to specification depending on technical requirements. We will make offer we clearly understand your working condition and technical requirements.
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. Normally 1000PCS, however we also accept the custom made order with smaller quantity with higher expense.
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
For samples, the lead time is about 14 days. For mass production, the lead time is 30~45 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment.