This product is a compact high efficient brushed DC motor, magnet ingredient consist of NdFeB(Neodymium Ferrum Boron) which greatly enhance the efficiency comparing to others available motors in the market.
The motor also adopts the skewed slots design which greatly improve the electromagnetic noise.
By using bonded epoxy, the motor can be used in very harsh circumstances with severe vibration such as ambulance ventilator pump, suction pump and etc. In medical field.
We also provide the service to add the shield fabric wrapped the motors and capacitors to ensure it fulfill high standard working condition meeting EMI and EMC requirements.
It is also durable for harsh vibration working condition with S1 working duty, stainless steel shaft, and anodizing surface treatment with 1000 hours long life requirement requirements and IP68 grade if necessary.
● Voltage Range: 12VDC,24VDC,130VDC,162VDC
● Output Power: 15~100 watts
● Duty: S1, S2
● Speed Range: up to 10,000 rpm
● Operational Temperature: -20°C to +40°C
● Insulation Grade: Class B, Class F, Class H
● Bearing Type: durable brand ball bearings
● Optional shaft material: #45 Steel, Stainless Steel, Cr40
● Optional housing surface treatment: Powder Coated, Electroplating, Anodizing
● Housing Type: Air Ventilated, Water Proof IP68.
● Slot Feature: Skew Slots,Straight Slots
● EMC/EMI Performance: pass all EMC and EMI testing.
SUCTION PUMP, WINDOW OPENERS, DIAPHRAGM PUMP, VACUUM CLEANER, CLAY TRAP, ELECTRIC VEHICLE, GOLF CART, HOIST, WINCHES
|Rated voltage||V dc||12||24||48|
|No load speed||RPM||4550||3800||3950|
|No load current||A||0.44||0.18||0.12|
|Weight of motor||g||490||490||490|
1. What are your prices?
Our prices are subject to specification depending on technical requirements. We will make offer we clearly understand your working condition and technical requirements.
2. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. Normally 1000PCS, however we also accept the custom made order with smaller quantity with higher expense.
3. Can you supply the relevant documentation?
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
4. What is the average lead time?
For samples, the lead time is about 14 days. For mass production, the lead time is 30~45 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
5. What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment.