As a compact high efficient brushed DC motor, we offer two version magnets, magnets made of NdFeB(Neodymium Ferrum Boron) option, it provides more robust torque comparing to conventional ferrite magnets. Another option is made of ferrite which is economical.
It is durable for harsh vibration working condition with S1 working duty. Tight shaft end play feature allows its special application for tight axial movement. Stainless steel shaft, and anodizing surface treatment can be customized made.
● Voltage Range: 130VDC, 162VDC.
● Output Power: 350~1000 watts.
● Duty: S1, S2.
● Speed Range:1000rpm to 9,000 rpm.
● Ambient Temperature: -20°C to +40°C.
● Insulation Grade: Class F, Class H.
● Bearing Type: heavy duty brand ball bearings.
● Optional shaft material: #45 Steel, Cr40.
● Optional housing surface treatment: Powder Coated, Electroplating, Anodizing.
● Housing Type: Air Ventilated, IP67, IP68.
● Slot Feature: Skew Slots, Straight Slots.
● EMC/EMI Performance: mounted with capacitors to ensure EMI/EMC conformity.
● RoHS Compliant.
● Motors built by CE and UL standard.
SUCTION PUMP, WINDOW OPENERS, DIAPHRAGM PUMP, VACUUM CLEANER, CLAY TRAP, ELECTRIC VEHICLE, GOLF CART, HOIST, WINCHES, PRECISION GRINDERS, AUTOMOTIVE MACHINES, FOOD WASTE PROCESSING MACHINES AND ETC.
|Rated voltage||V dc||12||24||48|
|No load speed||rpm||4200||3500||3800|
|No load current||A||3||2||1|
|Weight of motor||kg||4||5||15|
1. What are your prices?
Our prices are subject to specification depending on technical requirements. We will make offer we clearly understand your working condition and technical requirements.
2. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. Normally 1000PCS, however we also accept the custom made order with smaller quantity with higher expense.
3. Can you supply the relevant documentation?
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
4. What is the average lead time?
For samples, the lead time is about 14 days. For mass production, the lead time is 30~45 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
5. What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment.