3.3 inch EC motors are designed with two versions:
(1) 16 speeds version implemented by dip-switch OEM factories can adjust them in house.
(2) Constant airflow version which OEM factories can adjust the motor via AirVent software in Android or Windows.
Here is the simple comparisons between AC motor fans and EC motor fans:
Based on above comparisons, it is easier to make decision to upgrade your products into EC motors, which would significantly increase your products competence, spending a little more in initial investment, but a definitely BIG SAVING in future using.
● Voltage Range: 115VAC/230VAC.
● Output Power: 15~100 watts.
● Duty: S1.
● Speed Range: up to 3,000 rpm.
● Operational Temperature: -20°C to +40°C.
● Insulation Grade: Class B, Class F.
● Bearing Type: sleeve bearings, ball bearings optional.
● Optional shaft material: #45 Steel, Stainless Steel.
● Housing Type: Air Ventilated, Plastic Housing.
● Rotor feature: Inner rotor brushless motor.
● Certification: UL, CSA, ETL, CE.
BLOWERS, AIR VENTILATORS, HVAC, AIR COOLERS, STANDING FANS, BRACKET FANS, AIR PURIFIERS, RANGE HOOD, CEILING FAN, BATHROOM FANS AND ETC.
Remarks: Testing curve only for reference. for more testing details, pls. Write us today.
1. What are your prices?
Our prices are subject to specification depending on technical requirements. We will make offer we clearly understand your working condition and technical requirements.
2. Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Yes, we require all international orders to have an ongoing minimum order quantity. Normally 1000PCS, however we also accept the custom made order with smaller quantity with higher expense.
3. Can you supply the relevant documentation?
Yes, we can provide most documentation including Certificates of Analysis / Conformance; Insurance; Origin, and other export documents where required.
4. What is the average lead time?
For samples, the lead time is about 14 days. For mass production, the lead time is 30~45 days after receiving the deposit payment. The lead times become effective when (1) we have received your deposit, and (2) we have your final approval for your products. If our lead times do not work with your deadline, please go over your requirements with your sale. In all cases we will try to accommodate your needs. In most cases we are able to do so.
5. What kinds of payment methods do you accept?
You can make the payment to our bank account, Western Union or PayPal: 30% deposit in advance, 70% balance before shipment.